Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 June, 10:21
Make no mistake Patriots...

The war is over.

We won.

Trump is coming back.

It may take time for certain things to play out.

But, we won — thanks to God.

Game over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
22 June, 10:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I still don't think that the end is going to be easy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
22 June, 10:19
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
no...

not unless you are on the inside...

then I'm sure you'll be as comfy as fk

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 June, 01:16
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
no one is comfy as fuck.... trust me..... not even Juan o7

Jason Williams @Ready2go
comfy AF, see its all about destiny so it is what it is. once you come to terms with that then one can relaxe. its going to move step by step and in the end military is either going to do is sword duty or be part of the problem.

thats the time of reckoning and humanity will either get fixed or some will submit - some go down fighting. submit=evil wins, at least the fighters will be look back upon as going with honor.

is what it is, destiny, watch and wait, until the path is known, no sense living in fear
04:38 AM - Jul 01, 2021
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ready2go in this post can reply
Jason Williams @Ready2go
01 July, 04:41
In response Jason Williams to his Publication
i said fighters, cant edit - i meant non submitters. not submitting comes in many forms all are honorable.

01 July, 03:52
when kobayashi comes back we can bug him about the edit feature😃

01 July, 03:53
trying to piss off the simpleton bot😃😃