Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 June, 10:21
Make no mistake Patriots...

The war is over.

We won.

Trump is coming back.

It may take time for certain things to play out.

But, we won — thanks to God.

Game over.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
22 June, 10:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I still don't think that the end is going to be easy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
no...

not unless you are on the inside...

then I'm sure you'll be as comfy as fk
10:19 PM - Jun 22, 2021
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
23 June, 01:19
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
They are fucking bastards... that is what they are... I signed an oath and spoke my oath... so what do I get??? BACK DOWN... you dont know what yer talking about.... Its efficient...Its ok... Let your ppl take it.... Let them be experimented on.... THAT IS YOUR GOVT!!!!! FUCK ME...!!!! Where the fuck is Q

23 June, 01:23
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I smelled you before I saw you...

I could have set a timer
lol

it's tag team time again

23 June, 01:16
no one is comfy as fuck.... trust me..... not even Juan o7

23 June, 01:18
lol...

that's not what the crypto heads say...

Jason Williams @Ready2go
01 July, 04:38
comfy AF, see its all about destiny so it is what it is. once you come to terms with that then one can relaxe. its going to move step by step and in the end military is either going to do is sword duty or be part of the problem.

thats the time of reckoning and humanity will either get fixed or some will submit - some go down fighting. submit=evil wins, at least the fighters will be look back upon as going with honor.

is what it is, destiny, watch and wait, until the path is known, no sense living in fear

23 June, 01:14
No... coming from the inside is the worst.... trying to save millions while the evil ones are trying to kill as many as possible...again.... that is worse than Iraq Vietnam WWII WWI.... Boer War... Crusades.. etc...etc...etc...

23 June, 01:17
yes...

all those fake wars...

I can't imagine what it's like blindly following orders...

many innocent people dead