Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Alice Richter @JAliceR
28 January, 10:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
just saw these. Odd Trump meeting today & AOC's comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alice Richter @JAliceR
28 January, 10:12
just saw these. Odd Trump meeting today & AOC's comments

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alice Richter @JAliceR
28 January, 10:13
In response Alice Richter to her Publication

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
28 January, 03:12
Why the hell would he meet with 2 Face???

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
27 January, 11:47
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
27 January, 11:46
Evening Kim!

Sally Pisano @EmilinaButtercup
27 January, 11:15
Hi Kim! Hope you're having a great night!

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
27 January, 09:44

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 January, 09:51
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 January, 09:27
Here is all i have to say about this:
"What makes a great movie?" ~ Q 😉🍿

William Filer @TahoeBilly
27 January, 06:56
107daily.com completely wiped their site and started over after OSavin claimed the site was built by top experts, I am seriously wondering about that guy and all this. They knew the end was coming on Twitter and this is what we get?

Alice Richter @JAliceR
28 January, 05:13
In response William Filer to his Publication
I wondered where it went! I never received any notice, just gone

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
27 January, 06:50
WE DONE! WE NEED LIONS IN THIS BATTLE! PATRIOT PARTY!

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
27 January, 06:42
busting knee caps? 🤔🤔

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
27 January, 06:39
McCarthy is a traitor.

Just Jane @JustJane
27 January, 06:38
hummm.... I don't trust kevin

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 06:37
You come yo me bitch type of vibe.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 January, 09:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
"What makes a great movie?" ~ Q 😉🍿

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
27 January, 11:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Exactly! Lol!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 06:19
Q said no deals.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
27 January, 06:18
I heard McCarthy is on Trump's ever growing list ;)

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
27 January, 06:14
They will turn on eachother to save themselves - or cut a deal. it's a drop somewhere - but I remember it

Ashley Machuta @Machuta
27 January, 06:13
are you on twitter anymore kim

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 January, 06:14
In response Ashley Machuta to her Publication
Yes - krunner0123

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
27 January, 06:13
Interesting

Just Truth @justthetruth
27 January, 06:09
Hmmm interestung I wonder why he is meeting with traitors??

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
27 January, 07:12
In response Just Truth to her Publication
to arrest him

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
27 January, 06:03
Is this good? Interesting, for sure.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 January, 06:02
🤔 I admit I'm curious

Punk Patriot @punkchic
27 January, 06:02
Is the swamp trying to strike a deal?

Marla Komoroski @SissyGirl
27 January, 06:01
Thank you for the screen shot. I can't access Twit

Pamela Jones @Patriot_PJ
27 January, 06:39
In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication
here it is