CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
ALABAMA WILL FIRE THIS DEM IS SHEEPS CLOTHING RHINO WOLF KAY IVEY!!
💥💥💥
BATTLESHIP PARK WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT SPOT TO HAVE A TRUMP RALLY STAGE IN FRONT OF 60 ,& CROWD COULD FLOW BACK TO B-52 IN THE GRASS.
💥💥💥
WHEN THEY SEND MILITARY AROUND TO PICK UP GOVs DONT FORGET THIS DRUNK BITCH, !! SHE HAS A DOUBLE SO THEY WONT NOTICE JUST PLACE GIN BOTTLE ON HER DESK WHEN YOU LEAVE !!
💥💥💥
HER FAULT TRUMPS NOT COMING !! 🤬🤬🤬 TO ALABAMA !! (3) ➡️
08:12 AM - Jun 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Brandi Wine @Brandi4Trump
30 June, 09:17
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Governor Memaw Ivey has got to go!!!!!! Somebody come get her!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 June, 09:23
In response Brandi Wine to her Publication
BRING WHEELCHAIR SHE WILL BE DRUNK 🤢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 June, 09:05
HEY KAY, YOU KNOW HOW HARD ITS BEEN TO GET HIM HERE !!!!!
ENJOY GITMO FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE PEOPLE FOR A FAKE PAN- ( DEM ) !!!!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
30 June, 08:22
You are a person after my own heart. I cannot stand Govoner Granny and her Montgomery Mafia. I told everyone I could not to vote for her because she is a rino but I knew she would win. Everyone said it beats the alternative. It seems most people in Alabama are to lazy and complacent to do any research.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 June, 08:35
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
THAT JESSE JACKSON MAYOR IN MONTGOMERY HAS ALL THE BLACKS AROUND MONTGOMERY SO DUMBED DOWN THEY COULD FILM ...........
”ZOMBIE LAND” THERE & CALL IT A MOVIE SET !!
THEY FAILED WITH THIS COVID FAKE CRAP & FAILED THE PEOPLE OF ALABAMA !! NOW FAILED TRUMP SUPPORTERS .... THIS SHIT SHOW HAS GONE ON TO LONG !! NICE PLAN !!