Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
03 March, 08:17
Family Is Everything . ❤️ God Bless all of you!!! Together we R a Family of Patriots, Warriors and Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus!!! Together our light shines bright for others to see and may we always be of service to making this world a better place! There R no coincidences that we R all here together at this time in history! We R the change this world needed to see and together we R making a difference!!! Where We Go One, We Go ALL .
#wwg1wga . #FamilyIsEverything #ILoveYouAll ✨❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KIK 143 @kik143
Thank you... I have really been struggling lately with how easily influenced people are today. I connect it to laziness. If you rely on the news to tell you everything, or just read catchy headlines and not the information, you are weak. It is becoming hard to make friends and socialize with people these days who just eat the garbage they are fed. Don't know what I would do without this platform and all of you.
03:25 PM - Jun 29, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kik143 in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
29 June, 03:34
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
I feel the same way and thank you for being here! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396