Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Family Is Everything . ❤️ God Bless all of you!!! Together we R a Family of Patriots, Warriors and Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus!!! Together our light shines bright for others to see and may we always be of service to making this world a better place! There R no coincidences that we R all here together at this time in history! We R the change this world needed to see and together we R making a difference!!! Where We Go One, We Go ALL .
#wwg1wga . #FamilyIsEverything #ILoveYouAll ✨❤️✨
08:17 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
14 July, 08:40
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Amen!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 God Bless All My Brothers and Sisters. Let’s do this for the children. Let’s do this as one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 July, 01:01
God woke us up for a reason!
🙏❤️🙏
#wwg1wga
#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
14 July, 04:50
In response New Years Day to her Publication
❤️veľká vďaka za prebudenie

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

KIK 143 @kik143
29 June, 03:25
Thank you... I have really been struggling lately with how easily influenced people are today. I connect it to laziness. If you rely on the news to tell you everything, or just read catchy headlines and not the information, you are weak. It is becoming hard to make friends and socialize with people these days who just eat the garbage they are fed. Don't know what I would do without this platform and all of you.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
29 June, 03:34
In response KIK 143 to his Publication
I feel the same way and thank you for being here! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
29 June, 03:20
👊❤️🙏

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 May, 08:27
❤️

19 May, 11:42
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Awwwwww ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chr Ctn @ChrisC_989_
19 May, 05:42

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
14 July, 12:50
In response Chr Ctn to his Publication
Yes We Do! WWG1WGA!

agape namaste @agapenamaste
14 March, 10:49

James Mays @wLandJforAll
14 March, 09:50
Beautiful!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 March, 09:47
Beautifully said! 😍

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
07 March, 01:37
We are the salt and the light. NCSWIC, WWG1WGA

Rockunder Water @Rockunderwater
07 March, 12:59
Many Wings To You Blessed Be

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
05 March, 07:24
We are Blessed to be here at this time all together. WWG1WGA. We all love our God, Country & the Real President, Donald Trump. When the time comes, we will be ready to help others to understand. Much Love

07 March, 12:40
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Yessss! So much truth there 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
05 March, 06:55
Amen we are truly family.I feel a special bond with all of u .🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️

07 March, 12:40
In response Cynthia Revis to her Publication
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼 Amen

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 March, 06:27

05 March, 06:35
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
I love this Tank! ThanQ for sharing!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
04 March, 01:16

04 March, 01:28
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
5:5 . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

JAMES ROMANO @JVR926
03 March, 10:11
Love You!

04 March, 12:40
In response JAMES ROMANO to his Publication
Love to you too James! God Bless you and your family 🙏🏼❤️✝️

Gina PatriotMom @Indigorain
03 March, 09:52
AMEN! Thank God for all the Patriots here and around the world. We are all in this together. Love (and the truth) will set us free. wwg1wga

03 March, 10:13
In response Gina PatriotMom to her Publication
AMEN!!! I love that 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

SuezQed !!! @SuezQed
03 March, 09:50
Amen, family truly is everything! I love our patriot family!! May God bless you Casey!!❤️✝️🙏🦁

03 March, 10:12
In response SuezQed !!! to her Publication
Thank you very much and may God always bless you too!!!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Stormy Weather @StormyWeather1963
03 March, 09:49

03 March, 10:12
In response Stormy Weather to her Publication
Love Wins . ❤️

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
03 March, 09:47
LOVE THIS! And thank you Casey Dee for always sharing such love and inspiration! I love my Patriot family! If God is for us, than who can be against us? WWG1WGA🙌❤️🙏🕊️

03 March, 09:52
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
AMEN Sister!!! Sending you lots of love & light and thank you for always brining great vibes too! So many Angels are amoung us!
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Krista King @King0426
03 March, 09:45
💜Beautiful words from a beautful soul. You've helped me grow my connection with God and for that i am eternally grateful. Website you suggested was a perfect starting point. Time to turn my energy away from the darkness and towards the lilght. 🙏

03 March, 09:50
In response Krista King to her Publication
That really means a lot Krista!!! You and I have known eachother for what almost what 35 years ? Since 1 st grade at least ? I am so happy to know that you and God have a special bond and I can't wait to see you again! Its been far too long! This movement brought us back together after not seeing eachother for soooo many years! To know I have helped someone grow closer to God is the bigget gift I can be given! God Bless you and I am so glad we reconnected!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
03 March, 08:40
And I sure feel that I am part of this great family of Patriots. Everyone has been good for each other to uplift and fight this battle before us together! WWG1WGA !!!

03 March, 08:46
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Together we are stronger and thank you for being here! 🙏🏼✝️❤️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 March, 08:37
💕🙏🏻💕💕🙏🏻

03 March, 08:45
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
I love that we are all Family 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
God Bless you .

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 March, 08:34
🙏✝️🙏 #FamilyIsEverything 🙏✝️🙏Thank You so very much for sharing this Beautiful Message, Casey. It is SO True. I ❤️Love❤️ You. Thank You for All that You do. 🙏✝️🙏 God Bless You.

03 March, 08:44
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
God Bless you too sweet Sister and thank you for all of your vibes too! You are a child of God and his love shines thru you! We love and apprecaite you Kiki and I hope you always know that! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
03 March, 09:35
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
💞💚💞💛🧡❤💚💕💙💜💖

Stacy McGriff @SRMcGriff
03 March, 08:34
One day all the world will be unite in this fight and see the light. That will be beautiful! Blessed to be with you all! Thank you Lord for guiding us.

03 March, 08:42
In response Stacy McGriff to her Publication
We are doing that right now! Its happening Thank God 🙏🏼❤️✝️
God Bless you Patriot ✨🙏🏼✨

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 March, 08:21
AMEN!! ❤️❤️❤️

03 March, 08:29
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼