Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 June, 01:07
Looking forward to the moment that Atlas finally shrugs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 June, 09:42
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Atlas was a Nephilim too. Just as many Hero’s of old were due to their great strenght and size.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
I think about Sampson The power he had until his hair was cut.
I always wondered about that.
11:05 AM - Jun 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Raven1230 in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 June, 12:13
In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication
Yes, when he had hair his strenght was mighty then it was cut and he lost that mighty strenght. I don’t know why ,but, its something to think about for sure.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
29 June, 01:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I wonder if it was because he put all his faith into his hair instead of God. Then God showed him that his (false idol) faith could be cut short (literally) at any minute...
🙏🇺🇲💕

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 June, 01:13
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
"You shall have a son, and when he grows up he will begin to save Israel from the hand of the Philistines. But your son must never drink any wine or strong drink as long as he lives. And his hair must be allowed to grow long and must never be cut, for he shall be a Nazarite under a vow to the Lord." This story also shows Gods glory, grace, and forgiveness. Samson asked God for his strength back thus killing himself and many Philistines.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
29 June, 12:13
In response Donna IndigoRed to her Publication
SOUNDS LIKE A TANGLED MESS