Jim Gordon @Drifter
28 June, 09:21
Some times I hear on here "I only need to follow 6 people" the rest are not doing research or contributing....I would like you guys to know I follow you to get my news of the day. I do not get my news from anywhere else, I don't trust MSM to tell me the truth, I do trust Q Anons . Because of this I can continue making decisions doing what I think is best for me and my family. I love to come home and "Catch up". But I am sorry if all I can do is repost certain posts and not do my own research till the weekend. I am beside you every day. I hear everything You say. NCSWIC.....WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
I am grateful to be standing alongside you my Patriot friend... my brain had to stop digging and researching... and yes I don't care to get my news from anywhere that is filled with lies... it can be hard at times deciphering... I also like Santa surfing because she isn't upbeat reporter... so together we'll keep learning and growing where we go one we go all ♥️💚💯
09:29 PM - Jun 28, 2021
In response Jim Gordon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by STEELMAGNOLIAsince17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Steele Magnolia, click on at the bottom under it