Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 04:27
I find it funny how certain accounts are on Gab and wont come over here. To each their own but it kinda makes sense actually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
27 January, 04:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
is it strange to feel very guarded right now on both platforms? i feel insecure about each of them in different ways. ive seen a ton of intollerance towards sex, race, orientation, religion, etc., over on gab; as well as two-faced back handed responses from the ceo. that had me shook. and then here at anonup, ive never seen more trolling and mercilessly. i feel very guarded to nativigate either, as so freely and friendly as i did on twitter. its almost as if we are being boxed in or hunted and there is no guarantee who or what is safe to hold up in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
😂 "freely and friendly" was NOT my experience on Twitter--exactly the opposite. Never could keep an account on there...after being expelled 5 times with DJT gone, it just wasn't worth it anymore.
04:53 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Storm_warning in this post can reply
Angel Joy @superradangel
27 January, 05:01
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
same for me, but i found it easier and more user friendly when trying to weed ppl out. its sneakier here.