Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 04:27
I find it funny how certain accounts are on Gab and wont come over here. To each their own but it kinda makes sense actually.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
is it strange to feel very guarded right now on both platforms? i feel insecure about each of them in different ways. ive seen a ton of intollerance towards sex, race, orientation, religion, etc., over on gab; as well as two-faced back handed responses from the ceo. that had me shook. and then here at anonup, ive never seen more trolling and mercilessly. i feel very guarded to nativigate either, as so freely and friendly as i did on twitter. its almost as if we are being boxed in or hunted and there is no guarantee who or what is safe to hold up in.
04:39 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by superradangel in this post can reply
CJJM Patriot @caribou
27 January, 04:58
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
I find Anonup to be a very good source for info that can be dissimated through other platforms. That being said, trust your instincts and use discernment and absolutley be careful who you follow.
Never share anything that has no sauce.
Questions everything and do your own research.
I love my new home here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
27 January, 05:29
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
great advice

Kar Murtes @Karmurtes
28 January, 05:18
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
thank you! i am struggling to find the original indictments regarding 9-11. i have seen the google docs. can you lead me in a direction?

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
27 January, 04:53
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
😂 "freely and friendly" was NOT my experience on Twitter--exactly the opposite. Never could keep an account on there...after being expelled 5 times with DJT gone, it just wasn't worth it anymore.

Angel Joy @superradangel
27 January, 05:01
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
same for me, but i found it easier and more user friendly when trying to weed ppl out. its sneakier here.