JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
27 June, 07:23
Videos of children reacting to the GEN manipulation are circulating. Give voice to the impact and the defenseless children.☹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
27 June, 08:04
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
Can't get it to play! Tried several times.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 June, 08:28
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
i’ve seen it before and I could hardly watch it again. It’s absolutely horrific. The child is going through some kind of shock it seems

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
Fast losing ALL faith in humanity! Just shaking my head in disbelief in the stupidity in this world. Can't wrap my head around it.
08:39 AM - Jun 27, 2021
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HawksNest3 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 June, 08:47
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
They don’t call him the great deceiver for nothing. I believe many are just so bogged down by the burdens of the matrix life and the others well I’m not gonna speak on their behalf.
One thing I do know though is, never deny your feelings. But now that they too will pass. Stay strong my friend, pray because we’re all in this together.