JustAn Anon @1Counterpart2
27 June, 07:23
Videos of children reacting to the GEN manipulation are circulating. Give voice to the impact and the defenseless children.☹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
Can't get it to play! Tried several times.
08:04 AM - Jun 27, 2021
In response JustAn Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HawksNest3 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 June, 08:28
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
i’ve seen it before and I could hardly watch it again. It’s absolutely horrific. The child is going through some kind of shock it seems

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
27 June, 08:37
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I've seen twitter posts where parents have actually lost children due to the jab and state they would do it all again for their "safety". Those people don't even deserve to be parents PERIOD!

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
27 June, 08:39
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Fast losing ALL faith in humanity! Just shaking my head in disbelief in the stupidity in this world. Can't wrap my head around it.