Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Of the thousands of memes, quotes and images I created to shine light on the darkness that plagued our society over the past few years, this one has the most meaning for me. This image will be forever engraved in my mind eternally! Remember why we started! #wwg1wga Workdwide!
#darktolight
#JusticeForTheChildren
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#ThankYouMilitary
#GodBlessTheTroops
05:31 AM - Jun 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 June, 04:34
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
protΓ©ger les enfants πŸ™β˜˜οΈπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
29 January, 01:46
Eternally grateful to these men and women rescuing the children!!! This photo breaks my heart!! πŸ’” Thank God for our military!!! πŸ™ ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
07 December, 06:41
praying

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 December, 03:59
πŸ™ Amen. On my profile.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
16 August, 07:36
Powerful Image... tears at the heartstrings! I keep it on file, to remind me. Thanks...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 July, 10:08
God Bless You Brother. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
27 June, 04:50
This is why I am here and I will be here to the bitter end!