6/26/21 = 17

Ohio is the 17th state

POTUS said he’d been to DC 17 times
12:42 AM - Jun 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
27 June, 10:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
4 x 17 = 68, flip that to 89 = 17 is that 5 cues?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 June, 06:47
Doq, it's merley 17 coincidences...... or is it....

NCSWIC......

NOTHING....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 June, 04:16
17 ..😎que j’aime ce chiffre

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 June, 10:58
Pres. Trump has mentioned visiting DC 17 times before I think as well.

17s, 4s, and 23s have been all I see lately everywhere.
Great rally!
As usually our Greatest President ever was ON IT!

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
27 June, 01:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
ive been seeing them a ton as well . also been seeing 138 and 831 . i beleive August 31 is going to be a big day .

THE KAT @TheKAT2
27 June, 01:17
saw the rally and 17 came up I think we all good

THE KAT @TheKAT2
27 June, 11:29
In response THE KAT to his Publication
And holy hell I just realized the time stamp.....sync....10:17 Yea buddy wow.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
27 June, 12:55

Parrish Doss @Parrish50
27 June, 12:52
Love seeing you here, Doq. I got thrown off Twitter again. Don't know if I'm going to open any more accounts with them. Hey are you on Gab?

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 June, 12:59
In response Parrish Doss to her Publication
I created a Gab account when I was suspended from Twitter but I never use it. This is my only account currently.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
27 June, 12:47
Q+