Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 June, 12:42
17 was the theme of the day.

6/26/21 = 17

Ohio is the 17th state

POTUS said he’d been to DC 17 times

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Parrish Doss @Parrish50
27 June, 12:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Love seeing you here, Doq. I got thrown off Twitter again. Don't know if I'm going to open any more accounts with them. Hey are you on Gab?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I created a Gab account when I was suspended from Twitter but I never use it. This is my only account currently.
12:59 AM - Jun 27, 2021
In response Parrish Doss to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
10 July, 03:58
Same. I never use my Gab account (which I also created after I was kicked off Twitter in the January purge.) I frequently check patriot posts on other sites, but I love the people on Anonup and Wego. Anonup and Wego are perfect sites for encouragement, sanity, and a myriad of information & insight & truth … and it’s where I feel most connected with awakened patriots/researchers/critical thinkers/brothers and sisters in this movement. I will be forever grateful for that 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Donna IndigoRed @Raven1230
27 June, 01:02
Doq where is phaetheon? Is he on here?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
27 June, 11:15
After the Twatter purge did the same thing never visit Gab. Graduates from Q U seek different avenues of service!

#God
#Family
#COUNTRY

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 June, 11:09
Same here; and I wouldn't join Telegram because it insisted I share my Contacts, making NO sense for a Patriot site. Plus, Telegram makes itself somewhat difficult to join. Don't have a good feel about that place.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
27 June, 10:56
'Tis why I share your stuff on Gab! ;-) To help spread the message!