Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
25 June, 11:23
I am trying to delete my account but have forgotten my password (chose the save pw option initially). The Help Center is "Ipsem Lorem" nothing. Could the channel moderator please advise me? Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 June, 11:29
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
Hey I have enjoyed your posts, sad to see you leave.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
25 June, 11:31
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks Stephanie, same here. You have to enter your password to delete your account. I didn't write this down and can't find it on my saved app. Any tips on how to delete my account or contact the moderator to help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

25 June, 11:33
You can hit the forgot password account. Then they will resend it, make a new one, and then you can delete it.

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
25 June, 11:35
Where is the forgot password option? I only get current/new/confirm choices when I select password in my account details. Thank you!

Sign out, bring it back up, then you will see the forgot password question on the initial page.
11:37 AM - Jun 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
25 June, 11:38
Thank you Stephanie, really appreciate your help! I'll miss you! God bless you.

25 June, 11:40
God bless and keep you, if you ever get back on, under a new name. Say hey to me. FULL STEAM AHEAD, we WIN. Ty for your posts.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
25 June, 11:54
Steph got it right - that is exactly how to do it ... hope to see you 'logged back in' soon! 🙏 😇 🇺🇲