Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
carol munoz @bornfree2
25 June, 02:33
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
I already been having the same thoughts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
25 June, 06:21
yes it has certainly croseed my mind about the mass deaths and what will happen to the bodies 😥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
25 June, 05:21
I would never understand the people to whom you are telling that these are not vaccines and they are going to die if they take them...An 83 years old friend of mine called me every single day to have me tell her what is going on with this scamdemic and everything, for the last 16 months... I told her everyday about the demonic and criminal plan of depopulation by the criminal kabal and told her not to take the jab but, in the end, the whole family of 5 took it, both of them.... I don't want to talk to her anymore but she is old and goes to her daughter who took her for the jabs, help her with housework, them comes home and want to talk to her friends....