Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 April, 10:35
One day all this will be over and I may meet You or not, but please just know, I wish to do no harm to any of You, I wish to only reach out with loving kindness, and I so very much mean it all, with my whole everything, I just truly Love you all so very much, as you are, and I'll never stop trying to reach anyone who needs a hand, and a friend. Never give Up on You. Save Us All. Oh Lord by thy name, and Judge Us by thy strength.
🙏❤️✝️
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/CXaHIQjhL...
Zach Williams - Less Like Me (Lyrics) - YouTube

Zach Williams - Less Like Me (Lyrics)Song: Less Like Me - Zach Williams lyricsSubscribe for more Christian lyric videos: http://bit.ly/thehigherpowerFollow Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 April, 06:59
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I could really use your prayers right now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 June, 02:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Praying right now

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
24 June, 05:53
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
they must be working, because I certainly am! And it feels great. People need me! 💯✅😅

24 June, 06:03
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I love you Jane Doe
God Bless You Sweet Heart

I just noticed your need for prayer was two months old 😳You got prayed for this day too 😂
06:05 PM - Jun 24, 2021
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Double Eagle, click on at the bottom under it