Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
One day all this will be over and I may meet You or not, but please just know, I wish to do no harm to any of You, I wish to only reach out with loving kindness, and I so very much mean it all, with my whole everything, I just truly Love you all so very much, as you are, and I'll never stop trying to reach anyone who needs a hand, and a friend. Never give Up on You. Save Us All. Oh Lord by thy name, and Judge Us by thy strength.
🙏❤️✝️
#wwg1wga
https://youtu.be/CXaHIQjhL...
Zach Williams - Less Like Me (Lyrics) - YouTube

Zach Williams - Less Like Me (Lyrics)Song: Less Like Me - Zach Williams lyricsSubscribe for more Christian lyric videos: http://bit.ly/thehigherpowerFollow Z...

10:35 PM - Apr 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
29 October, 09:23
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Love you brother❤️🤗maybe we already met and will meet again🙏🏻✨😇We are learning how to live in spirit and truth🕊I would encourage “Do not be afraid” of spirit was said to the prophets of ancient and new, when the Holy Spirit came to them with wisdom and teachings🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 July, 12:42
Amen and thank you. Your encouragement is a GOD send indeed. Hugs to you. Much love and peace. GOD Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 July, 12:59
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Love You So Much. God Bless You. ❤️🙏✝️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 June, 02:16
We will meet and we will hug
High five ... fist bump and then hug again my brother.

24 June, 02:20
In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
29 April, 06:59
I could really use your prayers right now

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
24 June, 02:17
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Praying right now

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 July, 12:43
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Praying for you. GOD Bless and Keep the Faith.

Charissma _15 @Riley
23 April, 11:27
Absolutely beautiful. That was powerful brother. All Glory to God. Love you so very much. Hallelujah! 🙏❤🌎😇

23 April, 11:29
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Hallelujah! I Love You to Sister, So Very Much. ❤️🙏

Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
23 April, 11:13
some day brother! some day! Thank you as always for your words. Glory goes to God

23 April, 11:48
In response Rickmo Freedom to his Publication
Hallelujah! ❤️🙏

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
23 April, 10:40
One word, BEAUTIFUL, Thank you 😊❤🤍💙

23 April, 10:43
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
🤗😇❤️🙏

23 April, 10:46
In response Dew Harvey to her Publication
No One Above The Other. I Love You Very Much. My heart guides me lead by God through the Holy Spirit within Me, I give all praise to He.
I know its gonna get better, I feel it already beginning. ❤️🙏✝️