TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 May, 12:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
23 June, 05:44
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Absolutely, do it!!! Cleanse our murky history and set truth free. It's time for Americans to know everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 June, 07:25
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
If we don’t see it soon and for reasons we do not know yet the DS somehow pays off people in Arizona to say everything was legal and fine or another unknown action. Biden is not Pro Israel and those consequences will be leathal to America if he and the Deep State are not removed. God is going to show all who is in control in this world .

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
23 June, 09:11
Let's not forget, this is a world wide mission to rid of evil. Your brave military are working with military of other countries to instill the take down of corrupt governments in the 122 nations involved with Nesara/Gesara. I think the sooner people understand this the sooner people will understand it is not just about American politics.

23 June, 09:16
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
No , its all humanity no question about it.

23 June, 09:23
Well, I wouldn't say "NO" and disregard what I stated, cuz clearly then you are not aware of what's going on in Canada. And, YES, I would include ALL of humanity which includes each of us.😉 I think we can all find a way to help each other out and our communities while the bigger boys do their clean up.🙏

23 June, 09:36
No in lets not forget the Military involved, sorry should have statesmd that better than I did ,but, I am in 100% agreement with you.

No problem my friend and I appreciate the adjustment, that's why I didn't want to emphasize too much as I know we are all in tense feelings and react. We have been awake for a while and sometimes I feel like it is harder on us than the sleepers who just go about their day. "Those who know can't sleep", -Q. It's true, but I can not sleep not knowing either, lol. So grateful to have this platform with anons doing some good digging. God Bless, Storm😘🙏
10:03 PM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply
23 June, 10:08
I’m a veteran and all my family fought in every war since the Revolutionary War for this Nation. My father was retire Air Force and joined it when it was the Army Air Corps . I was in ParaRescue in the US Air Force when I was in. I have the utmost respect for our Military. I could have never went to College all those years Without the GI Bill.

23 June, 10:37
WOW, I knew there was something about you, SIR. ThanQ for your service. You were one of the first which captured my mind and intuition back in Feb. 2020 when you were circulating on FB, then I saw you on twinker and now here. Seems like I vibe much with the military. My late father was only 14 years old when the gestapo came and took him from his home in Czechoslovakia to fight for the Germans on the frontlines of Russia in WW2. I have the utmost respect for men in the military. Both my cousins and my ex also fought in the Yugoslavian war, 90's. The Cabal has really demanded the best of us and created so much pain and generations of trauma, a sacrifice all soldiers thought they were trying to do good, only now knowing that ALL the military WW is now truly fighting against the evil that started all wars throughout humanity in the first place. Historical times we live now. Peace to you sir, and God Bless your brave family.💝
P.S. I'm a fighter too, a digital one, with brains & heart too.

23 June, 10:53
BTW, pls don't disappear again, this is my second time following you back, hihi.