AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
65,000 TROOPS IN D.C. RIGHT NOW ALL PENTAGON FLAGS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN. AND THE TRESURARY HAS MOVED TO NEVADA. D.C. HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN AND THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT TO FALL SOON. SHITT IS HITTING THE FAN I CANT WAIT TO SHOW PICS AND SHARE THE STORIES I VE LEARNT TODAY , MCAFEE IS DEAD AND GONE AND FBI AND CIA WILL BE NEXT . STAY STRONG AND TRY TO LOOK UP THE KARREN HORROR MOVIE TRAILER ,,,, THAT MOVIE WILL DO DAMAGE IF RELEASED ,,,,,,,, ALL WAR IS UNDER GROUND AND UNDER WATER RIGHT NOW
08:02 PM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
24 June, 10:32
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Looking forward to your pictures and stories!👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
24 June, 10:37
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
SAME I LIKE BEING ABLE TO SHARE PICTURES AND THE INFORMATINON SHARED

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katerina Tse @Katerina
23 June, 10:23
YUP! Karen Horror Movie?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 June, 10:29
In response Katerina Tse to her Publication
THATS THE ONE

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 June, 10:07
What is the Karen horror movie? Please summarize as I hate all horror movies and will not watch! This is great news! I was literally just checking in on you and found this post! I just wanted to make sure you were doing well! God bless you!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 June, 10:45
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
THANK YOU MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT SISTER🙏 THANK YOU, FOR YOUR CONCERN. I AM A MILITARY TRAINED SURVIOR AND HUNTER LOL KAREN IS A PURE NEW AGE KKK PROPAGANDA PUSH TO HATE WHITES ... KAREN IS AN ENTITLED , PRIVELLAGED RACSIST PUSHING HER YOUNG DAUGHTER TO BE JUST AS HATE FULL TO OTHER ETHENICS , CRITICAL RACE THEORY ON STEROIDS WITH ON GOING HATE VILONCE ONLY SAW THE TRAILER AND THAT WAS OFFENSIVE ENOUGH. JUST TO MUCH DAM HATE AND NOT ENOUGH LOVE IN THIS DANG WORLD ,, THATS WHAT KILLS ME

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 June, 09:37
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
Next 4 weeks according to @GenFlynn R going to be a wild ride! Hold The Line Patriots! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 June, 08:59

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 June, 09:35
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
AQ, you’re rocking the channels tonight my friend!☝️😎👍

audrey cooke @truthteller
23 June, 08:32
#is this the movie you are talking about?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 June, 08:34
In response audrey cooke to her Publication
YUP LOL

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 June, 08:34
PUSHES RASCISM HARD

audrey cooke @truthteller
23 June, 08:28
heard it is NSA releasing mcfee data and heard also he is not dead came from Q in 2018

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 June, 10:13
🐸👍

Mike Anon @Mike314
24 June, 10:52
I think McAfee "died" for his own protection. Once the info comes out, all hell breaks loose.

Enjoy the show.

#QANON #Q

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
23 June, 08:27
That's a huge military presence, Holy sheet!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
23 June, 08:25
Awesome!
👍💯🎥🍿🙏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 June, 08:17
I have to wonder if it's another faked death & McAffee is really in protective custody with all the info he threatened to release

I saw something about the flags taken down from the Pentagon 2 or 3 days ago but haven't really seen much speculation about it

Why would there be any flags on any of the buildings if the corporation is defunct as I've heard - it is after all foreign territory

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 June, 08:19
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
WHITE HATS VS BLACK HAT AMONG THE MILITARY
MACAFEE WAS A BAD GUY