AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 June, 08:02
65,000 TROOPS IN D.C. RIGHT NOW ALL PENTAGON FLAGS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN. AND THE TRESURARY HAS MOVED TO NEVADA. D.C. HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN AND THE WASHINGTON MONUMENT TO FALL SOON. SHITT IS HITTING THE FAN I CANT WAIT TO SHOW PICS AND SHARE THE STORIES I VE LEARNT TODAY , MCAFEE IS DEAD AND GONE AND FBI AND CIA WILL BE NEXT . STAY STRONG AND TRY TO LOOK UP THE KARREN HORROR MOVIE TRAILER ,,,, THAT MOVIE WILL DO DAMAGE IF RELEASED ,,,,,,,, ALL WAR IS UNDER GROUND AND UNDER WATER RIGHT NOW

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
audrey cooke @truthteller
heard it is NSA releasing mcfee data and heard also he is not dead came from Q in 2018
08:28 PM - Jun 23, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by truthteller in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 June, 10:52
In response audrey cooke to her Publication
I think McAfee "died" for his own protection. Once the info comes out, all hell breaks loose.

Enjoy the show.

#QANON #Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 June, 10:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
QWP

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
23 June, 10:13
In response audrey cooke to her Publication
🐸👍