Patriots in Control?
Part of the Movie?
[...simply a guess/feeling]
05:50 PM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 June, 12:32
In response John Q.. to his Publication
several videos floating around. one in particular looks alot like Christian Bale portrayibg tgexreal McAfee on the left. Christian is a white hat, goid friend of President Trump, and a witness/survivor of Hollywood’s child pedos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
23 June, 06:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
23 June, 06:06
Didnt he say it would be a bad idea for “them” to take him out, he is a computer wizard. With that being said what if he programmed something to set off the EBS and release all information if something ever did happen to him.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
23 June, 06:13
In response Janeen Gordon to her Publication
Believe he has a Role to Play.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 June, 05:54
I was shocked when i read, that he had two BAHAMIANS Guardians...
First time i read BOHEMIANS 😅😅😅

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
23 June, 05:52
On his Instagram 1 hour ago

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
23 June, 05:56
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Appreciate that, Mr. Wakefield.