Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 July, 06:10
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
What a smart dog! So fun!
Thank you! its reassuring to know that dogs still know how to think ... maybe it will become more evident for the world to pay attention ... "its right in front of us" all the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
03 July, 02:46
😂😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
23 June, 12:37
My dog would LOVE THAT!

He always rubs along bathmat I leave on side of tub!

Or stands on hind feet nosing the hand towel in the bathroom!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 June, 06:47
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😍

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
22 June, 04:33
🥰🐶💞

Only followers of this user (americanpetal) can see their posts

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
22 June, 01:47
😅🤣👍

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
22 June, 01:34
LOVE IT!! ❤️

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
22 June, 01:29
Love that!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 June, 10:58
Amazing how animals adapt to technology😎👍👍❤️

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
22 June, 10:53
Sings......Welcome to the Dog wash.,.. Welcome to the Dog washer..oh yeah..

Desert Dog @Zippydog
22 June, 10:41
Oh my goodness! Wonderful!

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
22 June, 10:39
This made my day!