Robert Combs @RobCombs
26 January, 01:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
26 January, 07:15
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Since 1993. Its been a long time being patient for the masses to awaken. It will be worth the wait.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
There are mass awakenings that come in waves and people find each other, like what is now happening with the anons. And yes, once you leave the Matrix, and New Earth isn't established yet, its a challenging path to share the world with those still caught up in the programming. I am just glad to have kept my "awakened" memory from before Cern started really messing with time lines in 2008. The Mandella Effect is real and there has been so much degradation. I pray daily we find a way to stop it and turn it around. Always remember our greatest power is that of choice from a place of gratitude.
02:47 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it