Robby Ball @perfectsliders
27 January, 02:31
JUAN O SAVIN HAS A SECRET - THE END GAME

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
27 January, 02:34
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Do you think Juan is actually JFK jr? A lot of people do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 02:35
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
how else do you think he's gonna be vice president?

I've gone back and forth on whether Juan Is JFK jr. He seems like he's out and about pretty often and if that was the case he'd be drawing a crowd. But, he could be, I'm not ruling it out either.
He's definitely a philolsopher whoever he is.
02:38 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
27 January, 02:44
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
maybe or maybe not, he's a white hat and I do believe jj is still alive! ask president trumps press secretary!!!!!

27 January, 02:48
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
I've heard that speculation as well about Kayliegh Mcenany is his daughter. I think he'd be the best person to narrate the EBS broadcast if he's 'really' alive, which again I think he is. If he hosted that he'd have every eye in the world watching.