Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
27 January, 02:25
When you realize what Trump really has done for you and this country, he'll go down as the greatest president in American history.

Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
"I will gladly take all those SLINGs and arrows for you." - POTUS
But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
To me, Trump already IS the greatest American President that ever held the office! I wish people could just realize the magnitude of what he has accomplished! History will one day record these events as the most important time in world history.
I have been Awake and researching since 1980. I have been a Q researcher from the second day Q posted. In January of 2020 I was dignosed with Stage 4 ovarian cancer and the only thing that got me upset was that I would miss the end of the "movie". God heard my prayers and I am still here. I wish I could meet Trump someday to thank him personally. 🇺🇸
02:35 PM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
27 January, 04:40
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Thank the Lord for you, Jonella🙏 And thanks so much for sharing your story. It encourages all patriots.❤️🇺🇸 Sometimes, at least for me, those stark, raw, moments of heaviness in life (like a diagnosis, living with cancer, death, close calls, or even grief or an awakening to reality) help cast off the last of the shackles that keep us from authenticity and from fearlessly loving and living. We become laser-focused on what is True & Right and we fight for it like no other.
I agree 100%: Trump will be known as the greatest President & this is a pivotal time in world history.
#darktolight

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
27 January, 07:47
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ to her Publication
Thank you! . I had a dream where i was walking in a field of tall grass & wildflowers with Jesus. This happened after I was diagnosed. I never see His face, but just know who it is. I told Him that I was sad because I had worked hard and now would miss seeing God defeat Satan. He told me it would be hard to live through but because I asked I would live. My surgery got delayed 4 mo because COVID. My tumor ruptured and had stroke in surgery, lost sight L eye. Had 3 pulmonary embolisms, 2nd stroke. But made thru chemo, 6 rounds.
I had a scan in December and there is no cancer left. God healed m