Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
When you realize what Trump really has done for you and this country, he'll go down as the greatest president in American history.

Friend/Patriot - hold your head up high.
POTUS was not harmed in any way today other than on paper (history books).
Sometimes you must sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
"I will gladly take all those SLINGs and arrows for you." - POTUS
But, even that, can be undone.
The enormity of what is coming will SHOCK THE WORLD.
Pray.
02:25 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 05:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
The picture keeps changing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
29 January, 05:36
🙂😇🙂😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
28 January, 05:45

Q++++ Q++++ @Sparkledocawake
28 January, 06:36
Ghost Ezra,
I completely agree and believe you, but my wife is bugging to know when all of this will be over.
Thank you in advance.

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
28 January, 06:38
In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication
look at the stock market right now :)

they are in panic

IAM Afrydmind @Afrydmind
28 January, 06:27
AMEN! the Greatest President ever! President Trump ! Pray, Pray, Pray ! WWG1WGA .... its gonna be EPIC! To God Be The Glory!!🤚🏼

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
28 January, 05:08

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
28 January, 05:08

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
28 January, 05:05

GaLa Hard @GaLaHard
28 January, 05:04

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
27 January, 10:51
it hurts my heart when I think of all the cruel things that have been done to him and his family. i wish more people could wake up and see reality and realize that DJT is really trying to save humanity. god bless DJT, his family and all the patriots fighting this war.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
27 January, 10:35
Oh Captain, my Captain...I've never loved a President before.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 January, 08:05
operation Slingshot?

It’s also worth noting that the WikiLeaks Vault7 files, which are believed to be tools developed and used by the CIA, describe a Mikrotik router exploit, although it is unclear if it’s the one used in Slingshot attacks.

Another clue that shows a potential connection between Slingshot and U.S. intelligence is the use of tools and code strings referencing “Lord of the Rings” characters, including Gollum, which is also the name of an implant referenced in NSA documents leaked by Edward Snowden.

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
27 January, 06:54
Oh boy!!! I love this Movie, and my President!!🇺🇸❤️🦅❤️🇺🇸

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 06:52
Getting closer.

melissa smith @cbt3334Q
27 January, 06:42
I love our Potus! We need him back!

slick roq @slickroQ
27 January, 06:38
When people realize what Donald Trump has done for the World he will be recognized as the greatest leader since Constantine co-opted Christianity in 313 AD.

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
27 January, 06:04
Absolutely the TRUTH!!! President Donald J. Trump was a GIFT FROM GOD, and he continues to be used by GOD to complete HIS HOLY WILL..... This globe needs CLEANED-UP VERY BADLY... Patriots, please KEEP PRAYING FOR OUR AWESOME POTUS, OUR GREAT MILITARY, AND THAT GOD'S WILL SHALL BE DONE -- GODSPEED!!!

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
27 January, 06:05
In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
amen 🙏🏻God won

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Kay Tee @kmax
27 January, 05:35
🙏He was an answer to my prayers. #GodWins

LQve Trump @LoveTump
27 January, 05:35
who added the Q+ to the pic?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 January, 09:16
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I noticed that too! Q+
maybe he'll draw the tapestry back a little more every few days 🤞🇺🇸💫

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
27 January, 05:33
God Bless President Trump and his family! Dark to Light, Nothing can Stop What is Coming!🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🙏🏻

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 05:31
For what her did for the children!

Danette Olson @NettieO
27 January, 05:03
All throughout my life of 56 years I've heard that God has a plan for each and every one of us. God had a plan for Donald and that plan was to save us. President Trump has always said he didn't know if he would run for President but I'm so glad he did. He became President not only for his family but for us. He is the most caring, loving and unselfish person I know next to God himself. May God Bless you President Trump and all those who follow him. ❤️ #wwg1wga #MAGA #GodWins

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 January, 04:36
read through what all said below, glad to know I am not alone sobbing for POTUS DJT.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 January, 04:33
Well said.
He has been taking all for us.

Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
27 January, 04:23
I watched a current video about Trump the other day, and I actually started sobbing and I couldn't stop! EVERYTHING he's done really hit me. It's so sad, most people don't even know it ALL, they just think they do.

Vanessa L1776 @VanessaL1776
27 January, 04:23
I miss his energetic speeches- miss his silly dancing- miss hearing the nick names he has for everyone......MISS HIM

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
27 January, 03:52
President Trump is the Best President Ever!

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
27 January, 03:38
Man ezra the suspense is killing me

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
27 January, 03:14
i love him so much... this has been so hard to watch... many tears I have cried for my beloved Donald Trump 🕴️🇺🇲🐸✝️

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
27 January, 03:39
In response Super Blessed sb to her Publication
same

Lynnette Embree @Lynnette00
27 January, 06:18
In response Super Blessed sb to her Publication
Me, too.