Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
If you haven't watched White Squal, do it now. It's prophetic for what's to come.
02:34 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
27 January, 04:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I love how the guy at the end says "based on a true story...."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
27 January, 03:46
AND THIS PIC!! deep fake or real? please go to my page and rell me if im on the right track 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Epley @FloridaKell
27 January, 03:44
a tad unrelated but i have to share thos with others before i explode!

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 January, 05:19
In response Kelly Epley to her Publication
I think Kayleigh is too old to be John & Caroline's child. Think about it; if they've been "gone" since 1999, even if expecting at that time, their child would be only 21. She could be a Kennedy relation, though. Love her spunk and smarts! Glad she'll be on Fox (they need it).

Sharon *T* @sharons316
27 January, 03:28
On deck! (see what I did there? lol) Snowday here in MO, waiting for mister to get back & popcorn is awaiting!

Annabel Right @Sparky100
27 January, 03:11
Are we in the white squall now?

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
27 January, 03:08
will def watch it. Thank you !!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
27 January, 03:08
Just watching the trailer gave me rhe CHILLS!!!
🤩🧐🇺🇸

Kizza Woody @AussiePatriotQgal
27 January, 03:04
sensational! wwg1wga

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
27 January, 03:07
In response Kizza Woody to her Publication
Absolutely

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 January, 02:45
Gooooosbumps...!

Eli Veritas Aequitas @cybers0ldier
27 January, 02:40
One of the best movies out there!

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
27 January, 02:37
Wow! Awesome! Thank you for sharing.

For Valhalla @4Valhalla
27 January, 04:22
Can someone give me the Cliff Notes on White Squall? I havent seen it but am anxious to know what it is about. Also, need friends! Just got on this platform. Thanks!