Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 May, 08:13
Israel is last for a reason folks. Hang on tight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz @Oleendee
Important historical documents hidden from the public?
Have we been taught to fear being called an Anti-Semite or Anti-Zionist?
02:42 PM - Jun 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 July, 01:02
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Yes, we have. And they are trying to replace the bride of christ with themselves. Don't they realise they are a figment of N. Rothschild?
Isreal was to be the father of many nations not A nation. Organised religon has been doing their part in the lie too. Catch a "Jew" commiting a crime..You're just antisemite, that why you're attacking me. My religon says that all gentiles are cattle for the harvest and the children are perfect for sacrifice. How dare you!. When you look into how much of our government, media and hollywood have dual citizenship with Isreal, Things start making a whole lot of sense.
Knowing what I know. I am 100% anti semite and 100% anti zionist.
The real children of the living god I have no issues with, They are not trying to kill controll or enslave me. Just saying. God be with you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
29 June, 06:22
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
In response to the accusations of the Pharisees that THEY weren't bastards and that they had a father, insinuating that Christ was a bastard son, Yeshua said "You are of your father the devil, who was a deceiver from the beginning".
Not gonna get into any kind of religious debate here, just wanted to amplify a bit on what Thomas Jefferson had to say about the Pharisees. They were evil, evil, evil.

Jacinta Francisco @OurLadyofFatima
09 July, 10:39
In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication
Very much so it appears as Jesus was constantly calling them out. Same evil He was fighting still around today. 🙏