Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Israel is last for a reason folks. Hang on tight.
08:13 PM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
28 January, 02:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
NY. Where the juice live.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gail French @GritsforGod
27 September, 08:16
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Ashkenazi jews Khazarian Mafia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
25 August, 10:33

Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 August, 06:33
My husband does not believe anythjng that I try to twll him. He doesn’t believe in the satanism, the pedophilia, the death j@b, etc; but he does believe yhat covid and the variants ate real and threatens to have my saughte done! I’m ready to throw him to the curb! He told me I’m not intelligent, but I’m more in tune to what is going on around me than he EVER WILL BE. He’s a msm fanatic! 🤮🤮🤮

Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 August, 06:42
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Same over here! I threatened divorce last night, and I am upstairs staying away from him! He clearly can't see through the bullshit, and he isn't vibing with me at all! Bye bye! So sick of being verbally abused.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
04 November, 09:18
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I don’t know how anyone could be awake and living with a sleeper. I’m so sorry! Grateful my hubby and I awakened together. 💔

01 July, 06:36

01 July, 06:38
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Z SPECIAL UNIT
Death to Zion

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 August, 12:22
Why doesn't he mention the things that predate all that, like the ILLUMINATI, who tf does he think made all the other shit. Starting to wonder.

21 June, 02:42
Important historical documents hidden from the public?
Have we been taught to fear being called an Anti-Semite or Anti-Zionist?

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
29 June, 06:22
In response to the accusations of the Pharisees that THEY weren't bastards and that they had a father, insinuating that Christ was a bastard son, Yeshua said "You are of your father the devil, who was a deceiver from the beginning".
Not gonna get into any kind of religious debate here, just wanted to amplify a bit on what Thomas Jefferson had to say about the Pharisees. They were evil, evil, evil.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
16 July, 01:02
Yes, we have. And they are trying to replace the bride of christ with themselves. Don't they realise they are a figment of N. Rothschild?
Isreal was to be the father of many nations not A nation. Organised religon has been doing their part in the lie too. Catch a "Jew" commiting a crime..You're just antisemite, that why you're attacking me. My religon says that all gentiles are cattle for the harvest and the children are perfect for sacrifice. How dare you!. When you look into how much of our government, media and hollywood have dual citizenship with Isreal, Things start making a whole lot of sense.
Knowing what I know. I am 100% anti semite and 100% anti zionist.
The real children of the living god I have no issues with, They are not trying to kill controll or enslave me. Just saying. God be with you.

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Bee Saved @BSaved
08 June, 10:45
6/11

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 June, 08:14
Intelligent overview explains the reasoning of when how why is happening, NEVER CONSENT / rise up with LOVE = we win!

https://youtu.be/XaMN3ebuj...
"Blockchain: Profiting on the Growth of Inequality" with Catherine Austin Fitts of the Solari Report - YouTube

Originally posted here May 24, 2021:https://home.solari.com/special-solari-report-weaponizing-blockchain-profiting-on-the-growth-of-inequality-with-alison-mc...

Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
02 June, 11:24
Why don't you share some vedic literature instead you f7ckers on yiur trashbfyckubg telegram?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 01:43
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
Are you out of your mind coming to his page with your Pathetic attacks ? You’re a creepy little son of a bitch and you should be ashamed of yourself. BLOCKED

02 June, 03:42
youre a fake ass little fucking bitch psop.

Diane Remick @TexasRealtor
04 June, 11:24
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
you seem nice

26 May, 06:26
BROUGHT OVER FROM TELEGRAM

26 May, 06:30

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
06 June, 09:55
and the afghanian central bank wasn't run by them yet at that point...hm...maybe that's all you had to know about that

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
26 May, 02:29
Meanwhile, way outside the Israel ghouls in that state of warmongers, I have been making people into disco dancing fanatics! BTW I didn't mean to make Chris Miller look so...happy. And Richard can shut up!

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
26 May, 02:18
Waiting & watching. Ususally see you on Tele.
Troll alert E.W.

08 June, 10:45
In response Robin Speakman to her Publication
G.e. is a lie and a piece of shit psyop on telegram. promoting nazis and biased jesus trash. its fucjing gross. tgese people don't want you entering the spiritual world, so they mix Q and Jesus together. that Bible shit is a lie and HAS nothing to donwith Q. irs fucking sick disgusting bs on this losers telegram

25 May, 10:49
Is this relevant?

The Real GrannyD @RealGrannyD
02 June, 04:09
who's the shadowed figure????

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
25 May, 09:28
and if they dont have dogs wherever we wind up- just leave me behind.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 May, 10:05
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
My sentiments exactly.

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
25 May, 09:24
oh Geez Ghost - I just lost both my sweet PWDs (11 & 12) 2 months apart! HUGE gaping hole in my heart now! i want something really GOOD to happen pretty quick.for all of us. sniff. sniff

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 May, 09:41
Time to buckle up.....

America First @AmericaFirst17
24 May, 03:15
KAMALA HARRIS SPEAKS ON HOW EASY IT IS TO HACK ELECTION!

CAUGHT! Ooops! Share. Share. Share. Share.

https://gab.com/KanekoaThe...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 May, 01:15

24 May, 10:40
wow thnx for finally popping your head out.Your fake ass jesus crap on telegram is annotin asf wwg1wga

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 May, 12:44
great 2 c u back Ghost , 🙏

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
23 May, 11:44
So R we in the Israel last part NOW?????

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
23 May, 11:11
Sounds Great!
Thank Q

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
23 May, 06:02
5:5 awaiting EAM

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
23 May, 03:13
New Video Time to Stand if you need a reboot

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
23 May, 02:34
Is Israel the centet of flat Earth?🤣

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
23 May, 12:57
GhostEzra wrote earlier: In Genesis, Jacob the son of Isaac wrestled with God. Afterwards he was named Israel. There was no Israel the state. It was a nation of children according to the promise given to Abraham. The true nation of Israel is scattered throughout the earth currently. The Zionists tried to falsely fulfill the prophecy of Ezekiel 34 via the statehood of Israel. It has not yet happened. Zionists have hijacked God's Word for their own cabal agenda. These zionists are referred to as the Synagogue of Satan 2000 years ago in the book of Revelation. All these wars are funded by the deep state with an agenda for more land. Hamas and deep state Israel and Iran are all the same coin. Just different sides. Continuing to fund them is furthering the Synagogue of Satan's agenda. There are good people in both Israel and Palestine. Don't fall for the R vs D media matrix hype.
Netanyahu was not a friend.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
27 July, 04:18
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
Sorry the Zionist didn't write the Tanakh [Old Testament].
The Piso family created the New Testament. Lots of bad Jews, lots of fake Jews. Only the son of David & the Kohen Gadol will run Israel in the near future. (Zechariah 6:12-13)

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 November, 09:16
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
Only God - and I really mean only the One TRUE GOD - can sort out the true from the fake......... - he said wait until the harvest.

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
23 May, 12:42

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
23 May, 11:44
So Ghost when is Israel rebuilding the temple? I hope to see plans soon😉

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
23 May, 11:58
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. 15 So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.…