Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 May, 08:13
Israel is last for a reason folks. Hang on tight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
21 June, 02:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Important historical documents hidden from the public?
Have we been taught to fear being called an Anti-Semite or Anti-Zionist?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
Yes, we have. And they are trying to replace the bride of christ with themselves. Don't they realise they are a figment of N. Rothschild?
Isreal was to be the father of many nations not A nation. Organised religon has been doing their part in the lie too. Catch a "Jew" commiting a crime..You're just antisemite, that why you're attacking me. My religon says that all gentiles are cattle for the harvest and the children are perfect for sacrifice. How dare you!. When you look into how much of our government, media and hollywood have dual citizenship with Isreal, Things start making a whole lot of sense.
Knowing what I know. I am 100% anti semite and 100% anti zionist.
The real children of the living god I have no issues with, They are not trying to kill controll or enslave me. Just saying. God be with you.
01:02 PM - Jul 16, 2021
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brighthammer1961 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Odis Trull, click on at the bottom under it