Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
31 January, 02:06
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
still waiting ordered mine October also...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bratty ONE @BrattyOne
31 January, 02:04
awesome aren't they got mine right after the new year! just awesome history and a beautiful table magazine. put one up to keep for if I ever can get an autograph. just great enjoy Martin enjoy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
29 January, 12:00
waiting 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Mountain Top @MntnTopAR
29 January, 11:02
still waiting. ordered on October. Hoping🙏🏻

Smokey Jane @Fitbit
28 January, 11:49
Got ours two weeks ago too! A real treasure!!

Smokey Jane @Fitbit
28 January, 11:49
Got ours two weeks ago too! A real treasure!!

Fight Back @JBJuls
28 January, 10:43
i finally got mine a couple weeks ago, one was pretty torn up but the other in good shape at least. The postal service handling is awful😡

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
28 January, 09:49
Mine arrived intact about 3 weeks ago in the US. I thought it had been sabatoged.

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
28 January, 09:42
Yay! still patiently waiting for mine 💕

Debra Boss @dovegirl
28 January, 04:37
Where can I order a book, please ?!

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
28 January, 11:13
In response Debra Boss to his Publication
Hi. Took me a bit to figure it out also. IF you go to www.gumroad.com
you can type Kid By The Side Of The Road in the search bar...and the options are there...you can get JUST the e-book.
I'm now getting two physical hard copies at the link below (comes with an updated e-copy it says)...
OR you can even get bundles of 10 and 20. I might add on - these will be GREAT easy to read (but cry) red-pills for friends and fam.
God Bless...
https://gumroad.com/l/KBSR...

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
28 January, 11:26
Order a few months ago..waiting patiently. After 4 weeks our Christmas cookies arrived from family so I still have hope for the book😊

CLight Love @CLightLove
28 January, 03:25
Yay!

Aussie Patriot @LightField
28 January, 02:50
Mine arrived last week, in Sydney, so happy 🙏❤️🌏

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 January, 02:23
🙂👍❤️

momma patriot17 @mommapatriot17
28 January, 01:26
YAY! still patiently awaiting my copy - love that you got this Martin!

Just Meeme @KristiQ
28 January, 12:45
waiting for mine still.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 January, 10:20
Here's the download link if anyone else wants it.
https://gumroad.com/l/kidb...
$12 US

CRIX 777 @CRIX67
28 January, 01:08
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS LINK !!

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
27 January, 10:17
Still waiting - hopefully soon 😀

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 January, 10:14
How do you get the printed copy Martin?

28 January, 11:14
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
27 January, 09:31
🙏still waiting from nov, I know it will come my sis got hers last week.

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
27 January, 05:19
where did u get actual book? i was only able to get ebook.... ☹️

28 January, 11:15
In response Summer Gurl to her Publication

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 03:57
Still waiting on mine Can't wait to hold it in my arms Is that wierd???? @rgibb11

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 January, 03:37
Dee and I ordered ours the first week he offered the book. Still waiting.. Although we have it downloaded and have read. Glad you recieved yours.
Be well Martin

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 January, 03:36
I ordered mine. 🙏

Amy Reid @Amy_USA
27 January, 03:04
ordered mine Dec, still not here

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
27 January, 03:00
still waiting for mine😊 i need to order your book

Humble Grateful1 @HumbleGrateful1
27 January, 02:50
i have tried to get the book. it is not available only e book 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
27 January, 05:20
In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication
im with u .... couldn't get paper book... just got ebook 😢

28 January, 11:16
In response Humble Grateful1 to his Publication

27 January, 02:43
Yes! I have two - and want more !!! Great gift-pill.
Can you help. HOW to I buy JUST the hard copies?
I already have the e-book and 1st time around, from there I could buy hard copies.
Easy to find the downloand ebook - IS THERE A MEANS to get
directly to purchase the hard copy ???
Thanks - been trying for few days - all links lead to the ebook.

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
27 January, 03:45
In response California American to his Publication
id also like a copy of the book, but dont know where to order it from.

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
27 January, 02:42
That's great!!! So excited to get mine!!! Enjoy!

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
27 January, 02:41
Not gonna lie. I was a little bit dispappointed with the e-version. Never did get my code for the physical versions. Still like listening to him, he's last onterview with Sean Stone was one of his best IMO...