Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
Why is it that most people who are enlightened, have also chosen seclusion in many aspects of their life?
Being a highly passionate and emotional person led me to some amazing peaks, and also led me to some painful valleys in my life! I would never change who I am, but once I learned to become passionate about going inside myself is when I was able to start my own personal growth & evolution!
Younger people/souls often are driven by negative emotions in their life. Especially those of us that are empaths! When you finally learn that itโ€™s not about โ€œselfโ€ and that we are all part of one collective consciousness, life becomes a lot easier, and less painful! So if you have been in seclusion, or just have spent many days and nights alone during the past year or more, for awakening/enlightenment itโ€™s the best place to be! Feel gratitude that you had that opportunity! I know I have come to that realization!
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
#godwon
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
10:48 PM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 August, 03:09
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
We moved to our current location in 2015.

In 2016, hubs was let go, then got a job that takes him a way during the week.

We are 5 miles from town on 2 acres... just me, the cats, the horse, chickens and the veg garden.

To hear nature, to smell it, to be able to just enjoy it - and - hear myself think, is the very best. It's taken many years of graft, and, even now having to be parted from hubs is not ideal, but, we make great lemonade with those lemons, thank goodness for Skype...

Being alone, away from the stupidity, the ugly madness, has saved my sanity.

My current view over coffee after taking care of the outside jobs. Next, house jobs. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 August, 03:11
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
What a blessing on so many levels๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
31 August, 03:25
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
How do you get anything done with all the beauty around you!!! It is a blessing for sure!! Happy for you.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
23 November, 05:53

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
31 August, 03:09
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 June, 02:23

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
27 June, 02:05
very lonely..

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
21 June, 01:01
Just realized I haven't seen you in forever! so happy to see you!!

Definitely a recluse but not really by choice, life and people got to be too painful... but as you say, it is a gift because the real world is inside us, our heart, it is where 5D resides ๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿงก

still dealing with feelings about being ignored... there is a need to share... and be heard... but we need to be ok to just be... to be ok with whatever life presents... a push-me-pull-you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
27 June, 02:06
In response white light to his Publication
i am glad I am not alone in this
secluded life.