Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
20 June, 10:48
Why is it that most people who are enlightened, have also chosen seclusion in many aspects of their life?
Being a highly passionate and emotional person led me to some amazing peaks, and also led me to some painful valleys in my life! I would never change who I am, but once I learned to become passionate about going inside myself is when I was able to start my own personal growth & evolution!
Younger people/souls often are driven by negative emotions in their life. Especially those of us that are empaths! When you finally learn that itโ€™s not about โ€œselfโ€ and that we are all part of one collective consciousness, life becomes a lot easier, and less painful! So if you have been in seclusion, or just have spent many days and nights alone during the past year or more, for awakening/enlightenment itโ€™s the best place to be! Feel gratitude that you had that opportunity! I know I have come to that realization!
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth
๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ
#godwon
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it