Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
DUE TO THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF HARMFUL VACCINATIONS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING TO OUR CHILDREN FOR DECADES!

THESE VACCINES RUIN CHILDREN'S LIVES!!

😢
03:51 PM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Misna Burelli @Magneticum
22 June, 08:29
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
They have been trying to confuse our immune systems with engineered protein fragments. But the immune system is the central authority where the body makes judgements about “self” versus “non-self” or “inside” versus “outside”. The crude attempts at creating some kind of “virus particle lookalikes” are prompting our immune systems to get triggered in false alarms, as in allergies/autoimmune diseases. On the mental/emotional levels, allergic people get triggered by everything in their lives, and people with autoimmune issues often suffer from emotional self-attack aka depression. Identity issues (not knowing yourself because the immune system lost track of “who you are or what is you”---“is it you or is it not you?”) are already visible everywhere as gender dysphoria or autism (auto=Greek self, injury to the “self”). Many people have an injured “self”. Guess who is easiest to manipulate?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 June, 07:39

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 June, 07:16
my son is 12 and cannot speak and has had crazy autoimmune disorders. these demons have ruined sooo many lives. I cannot even begin to tell you how hard it is to be a special needs mom. 🤬🤬

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 June, 07:51
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
As a teacher that had several autistic kids in my classroom over the years, I used to to wonder HOW parents did what they did. It was a lot just having the kids for 6-7 hours. I simply couldn't imagine doing it full time. I then understood why parents insisted on keeping their kids in school, even if they were getting nothing out of it. They needed the break. There's differing degrees of autism I know, I worked with functioning autists, but the kids that didn't function at all, I don't know if parents know it, but there are closets that those children stay in at school to protect them, from themselves. The walls and floors are padded so they can hurt themselves but still you feel bad watching those kids stay in a closet most of the day. The worst thing they could have done was closed down children's hospitals here in Tulsa. So many of those kids needed those facilities, not a classroom. And yeah, it's the vaccines. Most nurses know it, but they're part of the problem.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 June, 07:56
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
I'm so sorry Rachel. I can honestly say when I worked as a nurse, I NEVER administered one vaccines. I refused. As nurses, we know back in the 80's what vaccines were doing to children, but there wasn't enough of us that could force a change. Even now, you can't tell parents that vaccines are harming and killing their kids. They only learn AFTER their kids are permanently damages or after they have died. Sad, but so very true.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
20 June, 05:30
FAUCI = MENGELE
HIRED 1985
AUTISM CLIMBED EVERY YEAR !!!

😠

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
20 June, 05:37
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
same here. i know cuz i watched my daughter go downhill after getting her first 2 vaxs at 18 months. i didnt know right away but she was fine b4 them

arba happihr @arba
20 June, 07:52
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Once Med Beds are released they will heal and correct everything. I cant wait! beaming you loving energy 👋🌻🌻🌻🌻💗

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 June, 04:04
No coincidences. Knowingly