lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
Message 6/20/2021 Part 1: Driving to the ocean I tuned into the energy and saw silver sparkling light everywhere. I heard a sound like wind chimes from this silver energy fill the air. My skin momentarily appeared silver from this light. I then heard silver is the gift for the 25th wedding

2. anniversary. Immediately after hearing this, I saw time move backwards in increments of 25 years; -25, -50, -75, -100,.... until the moment when I saw the silver frequencies of the divine feminine being turned off like a light switch in our energetic systems by the darkness.

3. Moving forward to the present time, the energy of today is evidence these frequencies have been turned back on with great magnificence. We are integrating these energies and have anchored an incredible influx of power and love into our energy fields.
01:22 PM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by lightworker444444444 in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
20 June, 01:29
In response lightworker 44444444 to her Publication
Funny you say that about the silver sparking lights....for the past week...that is what ive been seeing too..off and on....and boy it was jarring at first..i thought holy cow..Am I about to pass out or what...haha...nope...i am perfectly fine...and both ears are ringing at a higher pitch right now..i used to only have ringing in my left eye..but what its doing now is its a really high pitch and then fads...just thought i would share that with you..thanks for sharing your information!!! I enjoyed reading it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
20 June, 06:01
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
You're welcome. It's amazing you are able to see the silver light! This is evidence we are receiving energies assisting in our awakening and ascension. Many blessings.❤️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396