Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
19 June, 06:36
OMFG I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN IT ALL

Leaked video shows Manhattan City Council candidate, 26, enjoying a sadomasochism session with an ex-girlfriend... but he shrugs it off and says 'so what, I like BDSM'

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 June, 06:37
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
LEAKED ON PURPOSE? WORST THING COULD HAPPEN IS IF NO ONE WATCHED IT...LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 07:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Lol - Can you imagine !! How gross (Those Nipple Clamps) YAK

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 June, 07:46
GROSS IS HII THINKING WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT, OR EVEN CARE...LOL

WORSE THAN TMI

19 June, 08:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
It's just filth - get me off this effing planet !

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I think it was not done out in the open before, but these weirdos are being encouraged to groom & try to make it ok and normal, but it is not.

Just yesterday, a bus dropped off a group of paid actors to run & walk and jog through near my neighborhood, where they would be seen by many people driving by. They all had on weird rainbow t-shirts, rainbow socks, rainbow (who runs through the neighborhood with all rainbow clothes and a tutu, and is obviously a very good athlete,, but what athletes normally run or jog wearing tutus, etc). This has not happened before that I know if. It is not a super busy area other than lots of traffic. No one paid attention to them. They were ignored, but I saw it clearly. I did not recognize anyone and there was probably about 40 people that quickly dispersed as I sat waiting for a light to change. Maybe it was a Soros paid bus of political activists for pride month, and I get they were in many neighborhoods, just waiting to instigate a reaction.
09:26 AM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it