Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
19 June, 06:36
OMFG I THOUGHT I HAD SEEN IT ALL

Leaked video shows Manhattan City Council candidate, 26, enjoying a sadomasochism session with an ex-girlfriend... but he shrugs it off and says 'so what, I like BDSM'

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 June, 06:37
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
LEAKED ON PURPOSE? WORST THING COULD HAPPEN IS IF NO ONE WATCHED IT...LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 07:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Lol - Can you imagine !! How gross (Those Nipple Clamps) YAK

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
19 June, 07:46
GROSS IS HII THINKING WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT, OR EVEN CARE...LOL

WORSE THAN TMI

It's just filth - get me off this effing planet !
08:02 PM - Jun 19, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
20 June, 09:26
I think it was not done out in the open before, but these weirdos are being encouraged to groom & try to make it ok and normal, but it is not.

Just yesterday, a bus dropped off a group of paid actors to run & walk and jog through near my neighborhood, where they would be seen by many people driving by. They all had on weird rainbow t-shirts, rainbow socks, rainbow (who runs through the neighborhood with all rainbow clothes and a tutu, and is obviously a very good athlete,, but what athletes normally run or jog wearing tutus, etc). This has not happened before that I know if. It is not a super busy area other than lots of traffic. No one paid attention to them. They were ignored, but I saw it clearly. I did not recognize anyone and there was probably about 40 people that quickly dispersed as I sat waiting for a light to change. Maybe it was a Soros paid bus of political activists for pride month, and I get they were in many neighborhoods, just waiting to instigate a reaction.