Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
16 July, 09:42
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Have you seen any legit accounts from John Jr on any platforms since the twitter purge???

There are so many fake Jr accounts everywhere, and there's no way to verify a real one without timestamp deltas from POTUS45 or VK.

((sigh)) 2023 is a long time to wait for a public appearance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

gail nichols @2021election
16 July, 09:18
I feel it in my heart❤️ I can hardly wait for Jr. to make his appearence. I get chills just anticipating the event🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
30 June, 05:09
Yessssss!!!!! I cannot wait for his public return! ❤️🙏

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 June, 07:03
Handsome fella

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
24 June, 06:30
READY!!READY!!READY!!!!

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
23 June, 03:48
I think it was John John himself who asked his cousin.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
29 June, 04:58
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
🤣he texted him first to let him look at the screen IMO

Robert Franz @afsocrob
23 June, 01:29
Coming soon ..........................

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
21 June, 07:53
like in the movie THE STING

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 June, 10:17

Tim Lancaster @Lancasterbomber
23 June, 08:31
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
i love how you can see the smile in his eyes. he's been waiting a long time to tell someone.

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
19 June, 09:19
I can’t wait!! 😁

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 June, 09:07
😍😍😍

19 June, 09:13
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
This is his comment.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
19 June, 09:07
Video of JFK jr a board A helicopter as Trump is leaving

https://t.me/Q17_Awakening...

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
19 June, 09:09
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
my bad its a plane not a hellicopter

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
19 June, 09:03

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
19 June, 10:05
💕💕

Mike Morgan donated @MrPlankton
19 June, 10:40

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
19 June, 08:43
I'm guessing no one grew any cahonas to ask him. 😁😆😅

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 June, 05:32
Yep, me too! :)

Only followers of this user (WanderlustDust) can see their posts

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
19 June, 04:24
WAAAAYYYY PAST READY!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
19 June, 04:16
🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠

19 June, 09:18
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
On the Tippy Top😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Anne Kats @anneanon1
19 June, 04:14
Been ready 18 maybe this fourth of july i also believe deep inside he alive God welling we will see him soon 💖🙌🏼🙏🏼🇺🇸

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
19 June, 04:18
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
same 💯🍿! can’t wait to meet the real HEROES!