Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
19 June, 04:08
On May 18th 2020 @VincentKennedy suggested people ask Robert F. Kennedy JR. who the masked man was that was pictured in photos with him. In July 2020 Robert F. Kennedy JR was asked during a live chat if JFK JR was alive, to touch his nose... He touched his nose . ❀️ I truly believe with all my heart that JFK JR aka John Kennedy is definitely ALIVE . The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots!!! WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…R U Ready?! 5:5

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Purpleunicorn in this post can reply
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 June, 09:13
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
This is his comment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 09:16
Awwwww that brings me to tears. Thank you for sharing πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
20 June, 01:00
Recall how many people JFK Jr followed on Twitter using his Kennnedy account and he wouldn’t follow any more ...

10.7K = 107 (Juan O. Savin)

He was telling us for a long time.

19 June, 09:10
YESSAAA that was also one of John's account before he was deleted. Sidney Powell followed that one πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈ

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
19 June, 09:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
He responded to a bunch of my posts, Ive got the SS, I believe that was his account, Twitter sucks!!!