Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 April, 09:55
Once You realize that all of this, everything of this system is designed to push at you and pull you, then, You will See that no matter what Government does, it is not for Us to be concerned with as We Only Look to God and Live by His Rules, Jesus's Way.

#wwg1wga ❤️🙏✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
Should we ignore the abuses against our Children Jason? Be calm while the soul is squandered and smashed from the innocent?
01:01 PM - Jun 19, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply
19 June, 01:49
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
three generations it takes to
clear the blight of avarice.

Q- When shall we start?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 June, 01:05
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
I have given them your message and that is why the unbelieving world hates them. For their allegiance is no longer to this world because I am not of this world.

-John 17:14

But if anyone abuses one of these little ones who believes in me, it would be better for him to have a heavy boulder tied around his neck and be hurled into the deepest sea than to face the punishment he deserves!

-Matthew 18:6

19 June, 01:09
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication