Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Once You realize that all of this, everything of this system is designed to push at you and pull you, then, You will See that no matter what Government does, it is not for Us to be concerned with as We Only Look to God and Live by His Rules, Jesus's Way.

#wwg1wga ❤️🙏✝️
09:55 AM - Apr 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
25 January, 09:39
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Another important point I have learned these past several years is the fact that we should not idolize and revere people. People let us down time after time. We should worship and hold dearly our amazing and loving God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 January, 10:09
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
1 John 5:21
Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
19 June, 01:01
Should we ignore the abuses against our Children Jason? Be calm while the soul is squandered and smashed from the innocent?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 June, 01:05
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
I have given them your message and that is why the unbelieving world hates them. For their allegiance is no longer to this world because I am not of this world.

-John 17:14

But if anyone abuses one of these little ones who believes in me, it would be better for him to have a heavy boulder tied around his neck and be hurled into the deepest sea than to face the punishment he deserves!

-Matthew 18:6

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
19 June, 01:49
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
three generations it takes to
clear the blight of avarice.

Q- When shall we start?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 April, 09:11
Yes! Jesus told us specifically He is the Way, Truth and Life. He is the Way to the Truth that leads us to real Life. There is nothing else we need besides Him. He loves us so much He died for us to restore us to life now by indwelling us with Himself, His Holy Spirit living in us! Without His Spirit in us we are dead spiritually.😇