Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
OK guys, I need some serious prayers whatever dust or dryness our old age and tracheal collapse my little girl Lucy is coughing and doggies are so innocent I cannot stand to see animals suffer or anyone for that matter, prayers up please?
06:14 PM - Jun 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
18 June, 06:32
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 June, 08:19
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
thank you fren!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
18 June, 06:29
Praying for your fur baby, I love my dog more than life.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 June, 08:18
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
me too. I have two. Trust me I don’t believe I would be here if it weren’t for them! Thank you so much

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
18 June, 06:27
Some people don't realize that our pets are just as precious a life as any. May our Lord place his hands of healing over Lucy and to keep the breath of life in her. Amen..

Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
18 June, 06:29
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
Amen

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 June, 08:19
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
thank you!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 June, 06:25
Praying for little Lucy.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 June, 08:20
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
thank you!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
18 June, 06:22
God, please attend to Lucy, pleas assist her in her breathing and ability to clear her throat. In your care and compassion I ask you help her as her Mother still needs and looks after her. God you made dogs to be our companions in this world to help us see the good and love they offer us. In your name I graciously pray. Amen.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 June, 08:21
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
thank you for this!

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
18 June, 06:21
❤️✝️❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 June, 08:21
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
thank you juice!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 June, 06:20
Praying without ceasing! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies! 🌈
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 June, 08:22
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
thank you Auntie!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 June, 06:19
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 June, 08:22
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
thank you Zippy!