Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
18 June, 02:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 June, 02:49
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
I hope Americans stop shopping on this evil piece of shits app or website. He needs to go in front of a firing squad!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
18 June, 02:51
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
we used to spend over 2k a month with them now less than 100 dollars. I deleted the app and cancelled my accnt!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 June, 02:53
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Me too! I used to buy everything from Amazon...not anymore! My husband still isn't fully awake yet, but we all will be soon!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
18 June, 02:56
my husband is still asleep and its really hard on our relationship. I pray somethting happens soon to save my family 🙏

Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 June, 02:58
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Mine too🤦‍♀️

Willow My dogo @Willow5
Im sorry I know what you are going through.
03:00 PM - Jun 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by Willow5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Willow My dogo, click on at the bottom under it