Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
18 June, 02:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 June, 02:49
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
I hope Americans stop shopping on this evil piece of shits app or website. He needs to go in front of a firing squad!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow My dogo @Willow5
18 June, 02:51
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
we used to spend over 2k a month with them now less than 100 dollars. I deleted the app and cancelled my accnt!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
Me too! I used to buy everything from Amazon...not anymore! My husband still isn't fully awake yet, but we all will be soon!
02:53 PM - Jun 18, 2021
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tweller in this post can reply
Willow My dogo @Willow5
18 June, 02:56
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
my husband is still asleep and its really hard on our relationship. I pray somethting happens soon to save my family 🙏

Tracey Weller @Tweller
18 June, 02:58
In response Willow My dogo to her Publication
Mine too🤦‍♀️