Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
18 June, 04:47
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
We need a large proof to keep our motivation up. I have been doing this since the beginning, 1000s of hours, night and day, spearding information across multiple platforms and not one major arrest. My wife and friends think I have gone bat shit crazy.

Come on Q throw us a piece of red meat to keep us going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
18 June, 04:20
I couldnt agree more!!! Its way past time to tell the world what is actually happening. “They” have been arrested. Wheres the proof?? The DUMBS have been blown up, wheres the proof?? Show the world already. Theyre torturing everyone awake at this point!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
18 June, 03:28
We are the one's who will need to act! We the PEOPLE... right!

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
18 June, 03:06
It is truth...but,nothing to worry about, we the people have everything in control... why do you think their "war games ' in the middle east didn't go as planned by them ???
Check what Life force enforcement did everywhere in the world

if you think you can help and if you want to make a world better place for humanity,join us
lifeforce.global become a part of your state /country assembly

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 June, 03:02
This is no longer a game.😠