Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Having one a them kinda Days?

Be Strong. Be Brave. Pray. πŸ™βœοΈ

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž πŸ›‘οΈβ€οΈπŸ’ͺβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‘Š
https://youtu.be/QnSvv8HKP...
Oorah! Days of Elijah Marines at Camp Pendleton - YouTube

Fair Use Notice: This video contains some copyrighted material whose use has not been authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit...

07:25 PM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 August, 10:12
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ™πŸ»

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
11 November, 08:37
Thank you brother! Had to watch several timesπŸ₯° Blessings and Much Love!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 08:42
In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication
Yw, God Bless You always, all-ways. πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’ž

J J Larr @3JJL
09 September, 08:28
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ Amen! Love this! Thank You!

09 September, 08:31
In response J J Larr to her Publication
AMEN!! β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ GOD BLESS YOU.

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
09 September, 08:24
Eliyahu [Elijah the Prophet] Is Waiting Bible Code By: #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

September 1, 202123rd of Elul, 5781Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel."I send you Eliyahu the Prophet before the great and terrible day of HaS...

17 August, 10:54
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
17 August, 04:12
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 August, 10:57
Hey Jay! Unity and Constitutional Sheriffs put the power back in the peoples hands as well! Take it from The Chief!
πŸ‘‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
CSPOA JAMES
@CspoaJames

29 August, 10:59
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
God Bless You All My Brother!! I Thank God for placing You here!
God Bless Us each and every one who love and obey Him!

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
05 September, 04:02
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Amen🀍
God Bless the great sheriffsβ™₯️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 August, 08:25
Praise God for our brave and spirit filled service members.

28 August, 08:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thank YOU Father for Everything! Thank You for watching over our brothers and sisters. We Love You so very much and through Christ we honor love and connect with You daily. Thank You For never leaving any of us. πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™Œ

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 August, 08:41
I love this.

27 August, 08:42
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
πŸ’ͺβ€οΈπŸ‘Š.....πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ....β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’•

Selah 321 @Selah
24 August, 06:56
Love this, one of my favorite go to's.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
16 August, 10:27
When this video pops up on my social media, I always have to watch it. Makes me cry every time. You know God was in that room.

Susan Tufts @sgtuffy8460
15 August, 09:31
joannarebouel Amazing! Uplifting!

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
15 August, 09:24
Thank you! I LOVE THIS!

15 August, 09:27
In response Susan’s _Trump to her Publication
God Bless You. β™₯οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 August, 09:10

15 August, 09:30
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 August, 08:49
i ❀️ this

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
28 June, 10:13
Thanks, Jason. Blessings

30 June, 10:35
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
God Bless You. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
28 June, 10:12
This just never gets old. These young Marines are having such a great moment. God Bless everyone of them.

28 June, 10:13
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Amen. β€οΈπŸ™ Please watch over and protect them all Father. πŸ™

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
17 June, 08:30
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Praying for your healing Lynn, in Jesus's precious Name AmenπŸ™β€οΈβœοΈ

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
17 June, 07:36
wowzer! I love this!
Gave me gooseflesh. 🀩😍πŸ₯°

17 June, 07:37
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
I am so full sister. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ God is blessing us all so very much through Jesus, right now. πŸ™