Desert Dog @Zippydog
This whole "plan" thing has me wondering if we are all being played like punk ass bitches. Feeding animals, watering plants, doing chores, and working long days in 100 degree temperatures makes me a bit less than patient. I was sure Trump won the election and some of the executive orders he signed made me feel confident that the fraudulent election would be reversed and the traitors brought to justice. But I'm not a young man and don't have years to see if this "plan" will square things away. I was born salty and now I am the crust that develops on salt. However, I'm a die hard American patriot and will be until my dying day. I'll never give up on America but everyone has a limit to how much horseshit they can deal with.
06:51 PM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
18 June, 09:13
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
18 June, 08:40
I totally get it. I get there myself sometimes but I keep hanging on and keep trying to "trust the plan"... .. I too get tired of hearing that phrase.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
18 June, 08:34

Desert Dog @Zippydog
18 June, 11:36
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I can dig it. ♥️

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 June, 08:29
exactly! just got done saying that. my line in the sand has already been drawn. and i ain't young - 50's with PTSD and other health issues. i can't get out there and fight as i once could. if i didn't have a child i would give up and just stay in bed.