Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 June, 06:51
This whole "plan" thing has me wondering if we are all being played like punk ass bitches. Feeding animals, watering plants, doing chores, and working long days in 100 degree temperatures makes me a bit less than patient. I was sure Trump won the election and some of the executive orders he signed made me feel confident that the fraudulent election would be reversed and the traitors brought to justice. But I'm not a young man and don't have years to see if this "plan" will square things away. I was born salty and now I am the crust that develops on salt. However, I'm a die hard American patriot and will be until my dying day. I'll never give up on America but everyone has a limit to how much horseshit they can deal with.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Carebear17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriotic Carebear, click on at the bottom under it